Friday 23 October 2009

My film script, the BBC and Nick Griffin

Ok! In case you’re wondering what I’ve been up to? Well, I’ve finished my film script and sent it off to the BBC. So, this is when the real drama begins. I will be sending it out to other agencies, but I wanted to see what kind of advice I will get from the mother of all live broadcasts! I’m about to do a piece for the British Writer’s competition and perhaps, Muslim writer’s Awards. My eldest Eemaan has just turned thirteen and managed to meet the deadline for ‘My voice right or wrong bursary. I hope she gets it Insh-Allah!

Talking about the BBC...Oh dear! I watched Question Time last night. What can be said about Nick Griffin??!! I believe the BBC was right in allowing him on the panel. It exposed him for what he really stood for! He was mixing with the big boys now and they wiped the floor with him last night. His views were not just outdated but highly embarrassing. We’re living in the 21st century! Not colonial times! As the Asian gentleman rightly pointed out to Nick Griffin and his cronies they should all be shipped out to Antarctica to live their lives!

4 comments:

  1. Hello! Just came across your blog!

    Good luck with submitting your feature screenplay to the BBC Writersroom! I'm currently working on two drama scripts which I aim to send off to them.

    What's the British Writer's competition about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Just came across your blog.

    Good luck submitting your feature screenplay to the BBC Writersroom!

    I'm currently working on two drama scripts which I aim to send to them.

    What's the British Writer's competition about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being a follower. Yes, it can be quite nerve- racking waiting for a response from the BBC. Anyway, you move on to the next project. For me it's the britwriter'sawards.co.uk. If you follow this link you can see what it's all about. Good luck with your drama scripts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the link and the comment on my blog!

    Competition looks good! Best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete