Saturday 10 July 2010

Filming/Brits Writer’s Awards and hot weather

‘Now brightly coloured butterflies are all in flight, attracted by full summer blooms their scent a true delight! Is it me or is July HOT, HOT, HOT…. I’m just about coping in this sweltering heat! Lots to tell… I begin filming in the next few days. It’s a little tricky learning all the commands and fiddly bits on my digital camcorder. Filmed Eemaan the other day and hope to film my good friend, Mel’s beautiful garden in the next few days.
Fantastic news!Eemaan has made it to the finals of the Brit writer’s awards. My other two kids and I made it to the semi- finals. I cannot believe Eemaan has got this far- there were over 21,000 submissions for the competition. We will be going to the O2 Arena next week. I hope she wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment