Monday 28 February 2011

One day Film Makers Course

I must really enjoy pushing myself to the limits! If it wasn’t enough for me to do the cycling course, I participated in a one day’s film makers course on Saturday. Yes, totally exhausted but somehow managed to get to the Phoenix Arts with my bruised legs!
The great thing about this course it was totally hands on. The instructors Steve and George were totally brilliant, helpful, and hands on. The course went over some of the basics about filming. Close ups, medium shots and long shots. Loved using the Mac book for editing purposes and picked up so many helpful tips along the way. The best part was learning to film professionally. Yes, it has made me think of all the bloopers, mistakes I’ve made on my own film project so far. It’s all part of the learning process. Will have to reshoot outdoors again as spring appears. Sigh…

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you blogging regularly. Good, too, that you're getting so much out of your new challenges, Rukhsana. Hope they spark new creativity in your writing too. How's the poem coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayne I'm going to send the poems tonight if I can!! Deadline is tomorrow isn't it?

    ReplyDelete