Sunday 26 April 2015

Glad to be blogging again!

Yes, it has been a long time since I last wrote on my blog. For personal reasons I have been kept away and focusing on other creative projects. Actually, it has not been a bad thing doing other things. It has opened my eyes to the amount of creativity out there and how easy it is to get involved in such projects.
Whilst, I’ve been off radar, I have also focused on my novel and other writing materials too. It has been very interesting point in my life. Something that I will always cherish. In this period, I have also been working for charitable organisations like Friends of Alqsa. I have been writing a series of articles and literature leaflets for their charity.
I have to admit, it has been very therapeutic focusing on my writing projects. I have just completed my children’s fantasy novel and in the process of filling in the gaps and tidying it up. I am surprised it is nearly a 65,000 word novel. Hopefully, in a couple of months, I hope to send it out there. God willing it will get picked up somewhere. Who knows what might happen? Anyway, I am back now and still hoping to do more film projects in the future.
For all those who remember Brightside? Well, I am still sending it out there to film festivals. It doesn’t matter when it was made a creative body will always appreciate its purpose. So, yes, there are plenty of opportunities to send my documentary to good film organisations. I am quite excited this time round. Anyway, I’ll keep you posted on things.

No comments:

Post a Comment