Wednesday 3 June 2015

Working on my novel

For all those who have been waiting for my next blog I do apologise for the delay. Phew! This has been quite an intense period in my life. I have been working hard on my novel which is taking most of my time. There is just a lot to do. Just because you may finish writing a novel does not automatically mean it is ready for publish. As many of you know there is a lot to do in between what with the rewrites, adding missing bits to the plot, character building etc.etc..Sigh! 

Writing can be such a lonely business. I did not realise how many hours and days would be spent trying to get my novel structured the way I want it to be. Again, you are never satisfied with the results. There is always a part of you that wishes you could have done better. The worst bit is when you send it out there to agents and publishers, you know if it get’s picked up there will be more work to do! Lol! I am cool with that!

Apart from my novel writing I have been also been working on some articles which will be shortly published. It has been a hectic time for me.  If anyone is waiting to hear from me I will be in touch soon.


I am still sending Brightside to a couple of film festivals and waiting to see what happens. There is so much going on. The most important thing for me at the moment is I am on standby for my son who is sitting his GCSES this year. I am proud to say he has been relentless with his revision. I am hoping and praying he get the results he deserves. :) He’s probably going to get annoyed I put this section in. lol! Teenagers get so embarrassed quickly these days. Lol! Well, I am his mum and will think the best for him.:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment